Well, we made it: the final month of the year! I am particularly excited for 2018 as I’ve got plenty of changes coming to the overall Bark & Gold Photography experience. Those of you who have already booked your session for the coming year will be among the first to see these benefits. (Hint, hint–be sure to check your mailbox for a special delivery!)
Since my calendar is closed for the remainder of 2017, I’ve begun a bit of a business overhaul, all part of this improved client experience. Beginning in January, you can expect to see
- New product samples as well as updated marketing materials.
- Online proofing galleries replaced with a more personalized approach that begins with your inquiry and concludes with the delivery of your products.
- An automated calendar that streamlines the process for scheduling your big reveal and ordering appointment.
- Updated collections with a more diverse selection of products.
The Bark & Gold blog will also be undergoing some minor tweaks for a more consistent look, so keep an eye on that over the coming weeks as well.
Are there changes–significant or small–that you are making to your business or personal life for the new year? I’d love to help cheer you on, so be brave and share them in the comments.
If you would like to book a Bark & Gold Photography session for your pet, click here or give me a call at 724-913-BARK (2275). For more information on Bark & Gold Photography sessions, visit “Your Session” in the menu.
- Pet Photography Project 52, Week 29: Sky, Before & After
- 5 Tips for Choosing a Session Location
- Q&A: Why Are Digital Images So Expensive?